Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Is Stuart Appleby on the Juice?

I may be way off base here but it seems to me that Stuart is looking rather buff these days. Now I've heard that he works out almost as much as Tiger does but he's only roughly 5'10" and has driven the ball on occassion 400 yds. He just looks to me a little more pumped up then most of the tour players and in my book where there's smoke there's usually fire. I hope I'm wrong but I just can't get that nagging feeling out of my head when I see him on TV, he looks somewhat like Sosa and McQuire did in baseball. Maybe it's time for the tour to have steroid tests. It's just a matter of time (if it hasn't happened already) before some tour player feeling the pressure of trying to keep his card and trying to keep up with the big hitters on these courses that keep getting longer and longer succombs to the temptation.

Remember you heard it here first! Steroid use is coming!

Golf Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com