Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New PGA Website is a Great Improvement

The PGA has done an excellent job in re-working their site. Now you can see the play by play of each player as they play their round by clicking on the "P" button next to their name. You can also get hole information by clicking on the "H" button and they have a flag for the country of origin for each player and if you put your cursor over the flag it tells you what country it is. All pretty cool.

My only critisism of the site is that the play by play doesn't update that quickly. It can be quite frustrating to wait to see what happened after they teed off only to have the the entire hole updated at once. I'm sure they'll work that out eventually.

You should check it out.

Golf Times

1 Comments:

Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love PGA. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com