Thursday, October 20, 2005

Excuse Me, Playing Through

Here's an interesting rule for those of us who tend to get a bit wild:

A ball hit into a clubhouse or any building not considered out of bounds conceivably could be played out without penalty. In fact, the player would be allowed to open a door or window to make this possible. The same goes for a barn door or other movable object integral to a structure.

Now that I know this I can't wait until the next time I hit into the 19th hole.

Golf Times

6 Comments:

Blogger mobie said...

Online church brings faith to the busy, lazy
People all over the world can now attend church in their pajama pants, snacking on popcorn and pretzels.
Blog is cool . Don't stop. Don't miss visiting this site cool t shirts Radical cool t shirts

2:27 PM  
Blogger moniemovieman said...

Very cool of you to let us post to your blog. If you are interested in making $3,000 or more per week please check out my home based business website. Thanks again and take care!

2:29 PM  
Blogger dave said...

I hit into the open garage of a townhouse at Harbor Hills once. The townhouse construction was not complete thank goodness. I didn't know this rule and wouldn't have used it; too embarrassed. Just wanted to get down the hill and on with the game.

8:19 AM  
Blogger Mattb said...

Hi Dave,

I wouldn't be embarressed. Who among us haven't hit a house or two in our golfing life. Besides, it would save you a penalty stroke.

Thanks for the post.

Mattb

9:50 AM  
Blogger kiwihacker said...

knowing my luck i'd be stuck right in the corner of something with no shot

6:27 AM  
Blogger Mattb said...

Hey Kiwihacker, haven't you ever heard of the bank shot off the 2x4 through the open window. I thought everyone learned that shot when they get caught in the corner.

Mattb

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com