Wednesday, October 26, 2005

That Lucky SOB

Ryan Moore is a jerk. He's a jerk only because I'm jealous that it couldn't be me earning my way to the PGA right from college by making good on the 7 exemptions allowed by the Tour. Just to give you an idea of how good that is, consider that Tiger Woods was the last one to do it and that was in 1997. He's already made more money in tour winnings and endorsements then I'll make in, well lets just say many years. And yes, it's not really luck but enormous talent and a lot of work that got him there. But you know what , I'm still going to say..

THAT LUCKY SOB!

Golf Times

3 Comments:

Blogger dave said...

Yes he is and you can say it all you want.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mattb said...

He's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk, he's a jerk.

There, that ought to do it!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Mattb said...

I think I jumped to a wrong conclusion about what you think he is. Let me add in there what I guess you were refering to:

He's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB, he's a lucky SOB.

Now, that ought to do it!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com