Thursday, October 27, 2005

Want To Score? - On The Golf Course That Is - Read This

If you want to score well you need a good short game and it doesn't get any shorter than putting. Therefore you need to putt well and that can best be accomplished by having a putter that is best for you. Here's a tip on picking the right putter:

When selecting a putter, think about how you like to appraoch your putting. If you like to stand over the ball looking directly down at it, you may be better off with a center- shafted putter. On the other hand, if you like to stand away from the ball, placing it forward in your stance, you may prefer a heel-shafted putter.

Make sense? I didn't think so.

Golf Times

1 Comments:

Blogger Sports Junky said...

I agree,

I love Golf. and recently I have bought stock in it. Not like real stock on Wall street, but a stock market that is strictly for sports.

You have seen it? Its pretty cool. You buy issues for your favorite golfers and you make real money. Not like a fake stock simulator. I cash out Dividends each time your golfer plays in a tournament. Also I can sell my players stock when the price goes up.

check it out if something like this interests you.
heres a link http://allsportstrading.com

This site has lots of data about dividends and game pots and golfers. It also has alot of information about how the market works.



See you there!
-Erik

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com