Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Job At Trump National That Bill Ranson Turned Down Is Finally Open

If your an Apprentice fan then you know who Bill Ranson is. If not keep reading anyway. Bill is the first winner of the Apprentice TV Show. He was given an option of taking a job at the golf course or one in Chicago. He took Chicago. I think he chose poorly.

Anyway, Trump just opened the daily fee course to little fanfair which is quite amazing. It cost 300 smackers to play but hey that includes the cart. You can read about the whole sorted story over at Daily Breeze

$300 is roughly $18 a hole or for me $3 a shot.

Golf Times

1 Comments:

Blogger The Undaunted Duffer said...

I think Bill missed the boat on that deal. I would have taken the Golf course job in a second

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com