Saturday, January 14, 2006

Michelle Looking Good on Fri - And She Played Well Too!

I liked that black lycra shirt she was wearing, very sporty. But I digress. She fired a 68 on Fri in the wind and rain. Only 11 other golfers, male golfers don't foget, faired better.

I'm looking forward to seeing her make the cut and playing on the weekend. It's just a matter of time. For all you golf purists out there who don't think women shouldn't play with the men, well get used to it, I think they're here to stay.

Golf Times

2 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a custom golf club site. It pretty much covers custom golf club related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

11:36 PM  
Blogger All About Golf said...

Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about dust golf golf training, please feel free to visit.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com