Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I Say We Put Them In A Vat Of Jello

Morgan Pressel thinks Michelle Wie should qualify for the Women's US Open this year. She said "I don't think she needs an exemption. I've been through qualifying. Everybody who doesn't make it on the money list, other amateurs, other professionals that aren't members of the tour, they all have to go through qualifying, too. "I don't see why she shouldn't, or why she should be afraid, or expect an exemption."

Apparently she's just spoiling for a fight.

I haven't heard Michelle's reply but before this gets out of hand I have a suggestion:

Lets put them in a vat of jello and let them wrestle it out until they get all slimed and worn out.

May the best girl win. No, make that, may the most wet and wild girl win.

Golf Times

1 Comments:

Blogger All about Golf said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about mini golf game that covers mini golf game related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com