Monday, February 06, 2006

Instead of JB Holmes it Should Be LJ (Long John) Holmes

Can that guy hit a ball or what. I'm telling you right now I give him permission to procreate with my wife so that I can have a son who can hit like that. I'm sure my wife would welcome the change, especially if he has a Big Bertha driver.

But getting back to golf, I think he had three drives of 350 or more. He won Q-School with six rounds in the sixties. He's the fastest person to a million dollars in winnings. He's, he's a friggin' phenom is what he is.

So why haven't I heard too much about him until now. Remember how much we heard about Howell and Badely and Scott and how these guys were the next great thing and were going to give Tiger a run for his money blah, blah, blah.

Lets hope this guy is like Coca- Cola, the real thing. I want to see Tiger sweat a little trying to keep up with someone. That would be a nice change.

Golf Times

2 Comments:

Blogger dave said...

He sure looked real in that tournament. I though he would take it easy going into 18 with that huge lead but no he whacks it for 354 yards.

4:16 PM  
Blogger Mattb said...

Hi Dave,

VCan't wait to see him go head to head against Tiger.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com