Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hey If You Can't Score Like a Pro at Least Now You Can Workout Like One

According to Mike Pedersen over at Perform Better Golf (when you get there click on his blog link at the bottom right), us mere mortals can workout just like our multi- million dollar friends on the PGA Tour and we don't have to invest in a whole gym set-up to do it.

Who knew that with a few items you can easily buy you can look buff just like Tiger does.

I'm sure it will help your game and your health.

Now if the workouts can get me the same kind of women Tiger has that would really be doing something (thank God my wife never reads my blog!) .

When you go over to Mike's site at Perform Better Golf, don't forget to check out his Ultimate Golf Fitness Program, it's a great looking product.

Golf Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com