Sunday, March 05, 2006

Move Over Sergio, Here Comes Villegas

There's another Spanish speaking phenom on the rise and he goes by the name of Villegas, Camilo Villegas. I'm secure enough in my manhood to say that this guy is hot and I don't mean just his golf. He's young, good looking and has a game good enough to play with the big boys.

I don't know how he's able to maintain his play on the course with all the playing I'm sure he does at night.

I know my Spanish friends over at Galaxia Golf are loving this. The tour now has a little Latin Salsa to go with the American hamburger.

Golf Times

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin said...

Hey, you have a great blog. The content is very informative! You have obviously put a lot of time and effort into it.

I have a nike golf club driver site. It pretty much covers nike golf club driver related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

9:23 AM  
Blogger dave said...

That young man looks like he is going to do some great things. Didn't they say his brother is playing for UF too?

4:32 PM  
Blogger Mattb said...

UF? Is that football, as in soccer? I haven't heard anything about his brother.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com