Thursday, April 20, 2006

Tiger To Take Time Out

Tiger Woods, in New Zealand for the wedding of his caddie Steve Williams has said that he will take time off from the PGA to be with his ailing father.

"It's kind of up in the air with the situation back home, so I don't know what's going to happen, I'm taking time off. I'm here for this event (a charity race) and for Steve, and to enjoy time off and be with my father, so I won't play for a while," Woods said.

He the added "My father is hanging in there, the guy is an absolute fighter and walking miracle."

He did say he will definetely be back for the U.S. Open at Winged Foot, New York, from June 15 to 18.

Let's hope his father is there and healthy to cheer him on.

Golf Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com