Saturday, April 08, 2006

An Unknown, Tim Clark, Threatens To Steal Masters Trophy

The Masters Trophy is in jeopardy of being snatched right out from under the noses of some of the golfing elite by a relative unknown.

Who the heck is Tim Clark? I don't know much about him but I do know this, the guy can golf. He was throwing darts into the greens today before the horn sounded suspending play due to darkness. Rain had delayed play for 4 hours.

He left a short putt for birdie for tomorrow. If he makes it he'll be tied for first with Chad Campbell.

I hope he puts a real scare into the other "elite" golfers.

Golf Times

2 Comments:

Blogger jason said...

yeh sure bro the #30 in the world is unknown...shows how much you know.

5:10 AM  
Blogger Mattb said...

Hey Jason, if you actually read my post you might have noticed that I said "relative unknown". I mentioned I don't know much about him but that was relative to players who get most of the press. Also, he has no Major wins and no PGA Tour wins at all for that matter. Yes he has one European Tour win and a couple in South Africa. He was on the President's Cup team but as a Captain's pick. Yeah he's "known" to some but because he doesn't play here in the states much and hasn't won anything significant he's still in my book a "relative" unknown. Get it. One more thing. If you don't think I know what I'm talking about then don't read my posts. Have a good day.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

|
 View My Public Stats on MyBlogLog.com Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com